Locations and Hours
805 Comanche, Corpus Christi, TX 78401 Map
Sun-Mon: Closed · Tue-Wed: 10:00am-6:00pm Thu-Sat: 9:00am-6:00pm
*The Local History Room closes 30 minutes before the library*
The La Retama Central Library has a broad range of adult and children resources, special collections, and historical information are available through the La Retama Central Library.
5930 Brockhampton, Corpus Christi, TX 78414 Map
Ph (361) 826-2360
Mon-Tue: 10:00am-8:00pm - Wed: 10:00am-9:00pm - Thur-Sat: 10:00am-6:00pm
The Dr. Garcia Public Library is the newest addition to the Corpus Christi Public Libraries. It is a joint project with the Corpus Christi Independent School District and is located on the Kaffie Middle School campus.
Mon: 9:00am-8:00pm - Tue-Wed: 10:00am-8:00pm - Thur-Sat: 10:00am-6:00pm
Originally established in 1966, this branch underwent a year-long renovation and re-opened in the fall of 2012 with a new name, Ben F. McDonald Public Library, and a new children’s room, Velia and Joe De Leon Children’s Library.
2629 Waldron Rd, Corpus Christi, TX 78418 Map
Ph (361) 826-2310
Mon-Thurs: 10:00am-8:00pm · Fri-Sat: 10:00am-6:00pm
The Harte Library combines collections with the local Flour Bluff High School Library which makes for a wide range of informational resources.
1230 Carmel Pkwy, Corpus Christi, TX 78411 Map
Ph (361) 826-2370
Mon-Wed: 10:00am-8:00pm, Thur-Sat: 10:00am-6:00pm
The Neyland Public Library is the busiest branch of the Corpus Christi Public Library System and serves a population of over 109,000 on the city's growing Southside.
3202 McKinzie Rd, Corpus Christi, TX 78410 Map
Ph (361) 826-2350
Mon: 10:00am-8:00pm Tue: 10:00am-9:00pm Wed: 10:00am-8:00pm,Â Thur-Sat: 10:00am-6:00pm
The Owen R. Hopkins Public Library serves a growing community of over 25,000 population. They work closely with the two school districts; Calallan ISD and Tuloso-Midway ISD as well as serving Robstown and other communities in the northwest area of the county and in San Patricio County. Owen R. Hopkins Public Library reopened in October 2007 after a year long renovation.